How to Avoid a Carnival Cash Burn Out?February 4, 2019
International Women’s Day 2019March 8, 2019
Valentine’s Day 2019
- Set Financial and personal goals
- These goals should always be (SMART) Specific Measurable Attainable Realistic and Timely.
- Start a savings fund to help achieve your financial goals. Start small and increase as you go along. A little today, can go a long way.
- Create a budget and stick to it.
- Careful budgeting can improve your financial situation and prevent you from overspending.
- It’s an Emergency!
- Unforeseen circumstances can arise at any time. It can be in the form of a broken down appliance, medical expense or the aftereffects of a natural disaster. BE PREPARED!
- Increase your wealth
- Explore ways in which you can increase your wealth. Perhaps start a small business, turn a hobby into an income generating opportunity or get a part time job. Increased income, can take you one step closer to your financial goals.
- Invest in yourself
- Whether developing yourself personally or professionally, take the time to invest in yourself. You’re worth it!
- Become a SMART investor
- Find which investment options are right for you. Do your due diligence. An investment today can change your tomorrow.
- Monitor and Record
- With any investment you make, always keep a record and be sure to check your statements.
- Retirement and you
- It’s never too early to start planning for retirement. Get started on your retirement fund today.
- Financial Freedom
- Take control of your finances. Let your finances reflect the love and ambition you have for yourself. Reducing and eliminating debt is the first step to financial freedom.